How To Use a Journal To Create Your Own Happiness

 


There are many ways you can create your own happiness. My favorite way is by using my journal. I record all of my dreams and goals in my journal and then create a plan with actionable steps. 

By creating a plan with small actions, you reduce overwhelm and decision fatigue. You just tick things off my list as you complete them.

How else can you use a journal to create your own happiness?

  • Redecorating project plans
  • List of places you want to travel to
  • Lists of books & movies you want to read and watch
  • Garden plans
  • New recipes you want to try
  • Spring cleaning checklists
  • Fitness goals
  • Write out your favorite quotes
  • Starting a new business
  • Write out your bucket list
  • Record your favorite memories
  • Daily journaling
  • Shadow work and inner child healing
  • Write out your menu plan for the week or month
  • Tracking your finances and savings
Can you think of any other ways? Share in the comments. 

Comments