Sometimes you just need to go MIA


I've been MIA for a while. Because I was feeling very much like a fraud and I was just dealing with a bunch of personal stuff in regards to shadow work. I didn't like where I was but I didn't know how to get to where I wanted to be.

I am really good at telling others what to do offering good advice - but if I can't follow my own advice? So I was also feeling lost and adrift. What direction do I go? What if I make a mistake? 

A lot of Some days, I don't get out of bed. I hardly leave my house. Is the agoraphobia coming back? Am I losing my mind? Will I ever be happy and content?

I had to pull back & jump off the merry-go-round. The Instagram experts have all these rules of things you must do to be successful and make sales but it feels so fake to me. That is not how I want to live my life. There has got to be a better way!

I have started losing weight and I am focusing on improving my health. I found out I was pre-diabetic a little while ago which provided a little extra motivation to get my butt in gear. 

So I figure I can't be the only one dealing with some tough stuff, so I am going to take you along with me on my journey to my becoming.


Comments

  1. I totally agree with you on all the promotion of "self" on You Tube, Instagram and Facebook....I skip over so many of the posts, because of the "it's all about me" tone in most of them!
    I am glad you are taking care of what is important at this time, and that is your well-being.
    Blessings to you as you start this healthy journey..and I look forward to reading your upcoming posts...




    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the encouraging words! Hope you have a wonderful 4th of July! ♥️

      Delete
    2. You too! And God Bless America!

      Delete
  2. Hi Tracy. Tough stuff going on here as I care for my 88 year old mother who was in hospital for 2 weeks and now in skilled nursing home, dad is 89 and in their retirement home. Seems a new problem or health issue comes up every day 😔
    I wish the online community was more real and personal like it used it to be instead of so many fake influencers out there -
    Oh, and husband is now type 2 diabetic and I’m trying to figure out his meals while being away from my kitchen so much.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I read every comment. Spam comments will NOT be published!